Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to obtain the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (documents to be submitted):
Application attaching the following documents:
- The service receiver information containing:
- the registered name of service recipient;
- address of the main place of activities of service recipient;
- phone numbers and the fax of the main place of activities of service recipient, including a country code, the e-mail address, if available;
- types of schedulable flights;
- data on aircrafts;
- organization of maintenance of the aircraft;
- support of flights.
- Organizational structure, staff list.
- The data on an administrative board and experts directly connected to safety of flights.
- Data about command and flight, instructor and an aircrew.
- Flights operation manual.
- The manual on production of flights approved by the principal of the operator.
- Copies of certificates of the flight conformance.
- The samples of a coloring and the text description of aircrafts approved by the operator's principal.
- Operator's aviation safety program.
- Documents for the international flights (if operated).
- Operation specifications project.
- Copies of contracts (contracts) for rent (freight) of aircrafts.
In order to obtain a duplicate of the certificate, a service recipient shall submit to the service provider an application in arbitrary form, with the necessary justification and with the attachment of a previously issued certificate (except for cases of loss (theft)).