Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the online service
- Log in to the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (the necessary documents):
The service recipient (or their representative under a notarized power of attorney)
1. when applying for the provision of public services, provide an application in the form in accordance with Annex 1;
2. when applying for the assignment of pension payments from the unified accumulative pension Fund, basic pension and age pension payments, submit one application in accordance with Annex 2;
3. identity document (passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, identity card of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, certificate of a stateless person, residence permit of a foreigner, oralman's certificate before obtaining citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan) (required for identification of the person);
4. a certificate of the amounts of income paid to an individual and mandatory pension contributions made from the income, and for individual entrepreneurs, individuals engaged in private practice, as well as individuals who receive income under civil contracts, the subject of which is the performance of works (services), except for the case provided for in subparagraph 5) of paragraph 2 of article 24 of the Law – a document on income issued by the state revenue authority.
- documents confirming the applicant's work experience:
- employment record;
- help archival institutions and electronic copies of archival documents, certified by electronic digital signature of an authorized employee of the state archives or departmental archives, or from the workplace in the absence or unsuitability of the work book, the lack of appropriate employment records, stock corrections, inaccuracies, discrepancies.
Depending on availability, the following documents are submitted:
To confirm the care of an unemployed mother for young children, one of the following documents is submitted (depending on their availability):
- marriage certificate (certificate of civil registration) or certificate of divorce or an extract from the certificate of marriage (if the name of the parent/guardian is changed).
In the case of age pension payments to women who have given birth (adopted, adopted) 5 or more children and raised them up to the age of eight, additional birth certificates of children (or birth certificate, or certificate of civil registration issued by civil registration authorities) and documents confirming the fact of raising children up to eight years of age are submitted.
Documents confirming the fact of raising children under eight years of age (depending on their availability) include:
In the case of age pension payments to a person who lived in the zones of extreme and maximum radiation risk, a document confirming the fact of living in the zones of extreme and maximum radiation risk from August 29, 1949 to July 5, 1963 for 5 years is additionally submitted.
In case of establishment of guardianship (guardianship), the document confirming establishment of guardianship (guardianship) is submitted.
When submitting documents drawn up in a foreign language, the notary certifies the correctness of the document translation into Kazakh or Russian.
Reception is carried out in the order of "electronic queue", at the place of registration of the service recipient.