How to get the service online
- Sign in on the Portal and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Fill in an application and sign it using DS (digital signature). In the application, specify a personal account number (IBAN) opened in Kazpost JSC or a second-tier bank (Halyk Bank JSC, KazCommerceBank JSC).
- In your personal account (in "History of Obtained Services" section) familiarize with a notification on application processing status, which will be sent within the specified time.
The online service is delivered to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan upon reaching retirement age: 61 years for women, 63 years for men.
How to get the service at "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
A service recipient (or his/her representative based on a power of attorney)
- When applying for the public service obtainment, an application is submitted in accordance with Appendix 1.
- When applying for the assignment of pension payments from the Unified Pension Savings Fund, basic pension and old-age pension, an application is submitted in accordance with Appendix 2.
- An identity document (passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, national ID of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, certificate of a stateless person, residence permit of a foreigner, kandas certificate issued prior to provision of citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan) (for identification).
- A marriage certificate (certificate of civil status registration) or a divorce certificate or an extract from vital record about marriage (if any).
- Documents confirming the length of an applicant's participation in the pension system, i.e. confirming an applicant's work experience before January 1, 1998:
- an employment record;
- certificates issued by archives, electronic copies of archival documents certified by a digital signature of an authorized employee of the state archive or departmental archive or from the place of work in the absence of an employment record or its being damaged, absence of relevant entries in an employment record, presence of corrections, inaccuracies, discrepancies.
The following is also submitted, if available
To confirm that stay-at-home mother takes care of young children, one of the following documents is submitted (depending on availability)
One of the following is also submitted, if available
Since January 1, 2005, the period of participation in the pension system of individuals with disabilities of the first and second groups, if the disability is established indefinitely and the periods of social contributions to the State Social Insurance Fund are counted based on information from the centralized database on transfer of social contributions.
The period of making mandatory contributions is confirmed by the data from the centralized database on transfer of mandatory pension contributions.
In case of incomplete or untimely transfer of mandatory pension contributions, the period of making mandatory pension contributions is confirmed (depending on their availability) by the following documents:
- a certificate issued by an employer (legal successor) on transfer of mandatory pension contributions in the form in accordance with Appendix 4 to the Rules or an archival institution on transfer of mandatory pension contributions (provided that the periods of transfer of mandatory pension contributions correspond to the periods of employment specified in the documents confirming an applicant's work experience);
- a court decision confirming the period of transfer of mandatory pension contributions.
Submission of documents is not required if they can be obtained from state information systems, including from the Digital Documents service.
A service recipient can get information about an identity document, a birth certificate of a child (children) or an extract from a birth certificate (for registrations made on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan after August 13, 2007), a marriage certificate (for registrations made on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan after June 1, 2008), a certificate or notification on the death of children (according to registrations made on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan after May 1, 2008), a document on the establishment of guardianship (custodianship), a court decision on the adoption of a child (children) from a relevant state information system through the e-Gov Gateway.
When establishing guardianship (custodianship), a document confirming the establishment of guardianship (custodianship) is submitted.
Documents that are issued or certified by a competent institution of a foreign state or a specially authorized person, within the competence and in an established form, sealed with the stamp of a foreign state, are accepted only after special certification (legalization or apostille) procedure in the manner provided for by the Rules for legalization of documents, unless otherwise provided by laws and international treaties approved by the Order of the Acting Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of December 06, 2017 No. 11-1-2/576 (registered in the Register of State Registration of Laws and Regulations under No. 16116).
When submitting documents drawn up in a foreign language, a notary attests the correctness of the translation of a document into Kazakh or Russian in accordance with subclause 9) clause 1 of Article 34, Article 80 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Notary".