How to get the online service
- Log in the portal and click the button "Order online service".
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature). Indicate the number of personal account (IBAN) in your request, in «Kazpochta» JSC or in second-tired Bank («National bank» JSC, «Kazkommertsbank» JSC).
- In personal account (in the History of service section) read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
Online service is provided to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan upon reaching the retirement age: 59 years - women, 63 years - men.
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents)
The service recipient (or his representative by notarized power of attorney)
- When applying for the provision of public services, provides an application.
- When applying for the appointment of pension payments from the unified accumulative pension fund, basic pension and age pension payments, one application is provided.
- Identity document (passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, identity card of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, identity card of a stateless person, residence permit of a foreigner, certificate of ethnic Kazakh (kandas) before obtaining citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan) (required for identification).
- Marriage certificate (certificate of registration of acts of civil status); or a certificate of divorce or an extract from the certificate of marriage (if any).
- Documents confirming the length of the applicant’s participation in the pension system:
Confirming the applicant's seniority, worked out before January 1, 1998:
- employment history;
- certificates of archival institutions, electronic copies of archival documents, certified by electronic digital signature of an authorized employee of the state archive or departmental archive, or from the place of work in the absence or unsuitability of the workbook, the absence of relevant entries in the workbook, corrections, inaccuracies, misunderstandings.
If available, you can also submit
To confirm the care of an unemployed mother for young children, one of the following documents is submitted (depending on their availability):
one of the following documents (depending on their availability):
Since January 1, 2005, the length of participation in the pension system of individuals with disabilities of the first and second groups, if the disability is established indefinitely, shall include periods of social contributions to the State social insurance Fund on the basis of data from the centralized database on the transfer of social contributions.
The period of mandatory contributions is confirmed by data from the centralized database on the transfer of mandatory pension contributions.
In cases of incomplete or untimely transfer of mandatory pension contributions, the period of implementation of mandatory pension contributions is confirmed (depending on their availability) by the following documents:
- certificate of the employer (legal successor) about transfer of mandatory pension contributions in the form according to Appendix 5 to these Rules or archive institution about transfer of mandatory pension contributions (provided that the periods of transfer of mandatory pension contributions correspond to the periods of employment specified in the documents confirming the applicant's work experience);
- a court decision confirming the period for transferring mandatory pension contributions.
In the case of establishing guardianship (guardianship), a document confirming the establishment of guardianship (guardianship).
When submitting documents drawn up in a foreign language, the notary attests the correctness of the translation of the document into Kazakh or Russian in accordance with subparagraph 9) of paragraph 1 of Article 34, Article 80 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Notary".
Reception is carried out in the order of "electronic queue", at the place of registration of the service recipient.