Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the online service
- Log in the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the State body and in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC:
For assignment of social benefit in case of workplace loss:
- Identity document.
- Certificate from authorized agency on employment matters on registration as unemployed person.
- Document on bank account number in banks and (or) organizations, carrying out certain types of bank operations.
Reception is carried out in the order of "electronic queue", at the place of registration of the service recipient, without accelerated service.
The issuance of the result of the public service is carried out through:
- State Corporation – in the case of applying for the appointment of social benefits through a State Corporation, a division of ITU and MIO;
- Portal – in case of applying for social benefits in case of loss of work, in case of loss of income in connection with the care of a child after reaching the age of one year through the portal.