Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the online service
- Log in the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the State body and in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC:
- an identity document (identity card, identity card of a stateless person, residence permit of a foreigner) or an oralman's certificate for persons who have the status of an oralman-required for identification;
- for residents of the city of Baikonur – reference of the Department for accounting and registration of citizens of housing in the city of Baikonur.