How to get the service online
- Sign in on the Portal and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Fill in an application and sign it using DS (digital signature). In an application, specify a personal account number (IBAN) opened in Kazpost JSC or Halyk Bank JSC.
Note: A personal account should be opened to the name of an applicant.
- In personal account (in the "History of Obtained Services" section) familiarize with a notification on assignment (refusal to assign) of a welfare payment. The notification will be sent within 7 working days.
*The online service is only delivered for assignment of welfare payment for a child birth and child care. The service is available to citizens whose child birth certificates were registered starting from August 13, 2007, as well as to those who have been married since June 1, 2008.
How to get the service at "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
- An ID document or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service/ a kandas certificate for individuals having kandas status or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service (for identification).
- Birth certificate(s) for a child (children), or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service (or a certificate containing information from vital record on birth) for identification.
Depending on the availability, the following documents are submitted:
- A document confirming registration of a child`s birth outside the Republic of Kazakhstan issued by relevant authorities of foreign states in the presence of consular legalization or a special stamp (apostille) (if available).
- Death certificate (certificates) of a child (children) issued outside the Republic of Kazakhstan (or certificate containing information from vital records on death) (for identification).
- When adopting a child (children) under the age of one and a half years old: an extract from the court decision on adoption of a child (children) issued by a body performing the functions of custodianship or guardianship.
- When establishing guardianship (custodianship), a document confirming the establishment of guardianship (custodianship) is submitted.
When the service recipient submits documents to the State Corporation specified in this paragraph, the service recipient is issued a receipt for the receipt of the relevant documents.
Via the proactive service:
- To get a welfare payment, an applicant needs to provide consent for obtainment of a proactive service, accept obligations and confirm/provide a bank account number using a mobile communication device.
However, provision of bank account number is not required if it can be received from a second-tier bank.
Service providers get digital documents from the Digital Documents service through the implemented integration subject to the consent of a document owner provided via a phone number registered on the Portal by indicating a one-time password or sending a short text message as a response to the Portal notification.