Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature). Application should contain the number of personal account (IBAN), in «Kazpochta» JSC, National bankк» JSC.
Note: Personal account must be opened on the name of applicant.
- See the processed notification (in the History of Services section) on benefit assignment which will be received within 7 working days.
*The online service is provided only in the part of allowance assignment for child birth and child care and available to citizens, act of birth statement of who was made since August 13, 2007 and married since June1, 2008.
How to get the service in the " Government for Citizens "State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- Document confirming the personality of service receiver.
- Certificate (certificates) of birth of a child (children) or extract from the birth record.
- In case of patronage (tutorship) of child or adoption establishment – the document confirming patronage (tutorship) of child or adoption establishment.
- In case of discrepancy of service receiver data with data of birth certificate - the certificate of marriage (divorce).
- In case of application and necessary documents submission by the third parties – the letter of attorney.
Reception is carried out in the order of "electronic queue", at the place of registration of the service recipient.