Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in a state body and in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- Identity document (required for identification).
- Document confirming information about the Bank account number.
- A document confirming registration at a permanent place of residence for residents of the city of Baikonur-a certificate of the Department for accounting and registration of citizens of the housing sector of the city of Baikonur.
- Documents confirming the right to receive benefits.
In the state Corporation reception is carried out in the order of "electronic queue", at the place of registration of the service recipient.
Issuance of the result of public services is carried out through:
1) State Corporation – in the case of applying for the assignment of benefits through the State Corporation, the service provider.
2) Portal-in terms of obtaining information about the purpose of benefits.
Acceptance of the application for the provision of public services is carried out through the service provider – in the primary establishment of disability for the appointment of a special state disability benefit: disabled groups I, II and III, disabled children up to 16 years, disabled children from 16 to 18 years.