Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in a state body and in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents)
In the state Corporation reception is carried out in the order of "electronic queue", at the place of registration of the service recipient.
Acceptance of the application and issuance of the result of rendering the state service are carried out through:
1) The service provider-at the initial establishment of disability.
2) State Corporation – in the case of applying for the assignment of benefits through the State Corporation.
3) Portal-in terms of obtaining information about the purpose of benefits.
- The applicant (or his representative under a notarized power of attorney) when applying for public services to a State Corporation provides an application in the form of Annex 1, the service provider-in the form of Annex 2;
- identity document (identity card, birth certificate, certificate of a stateless person, residence permit of a foreigner (required for identification);
- for residents of the city of Baikonur - information confirming registration at a permanent place of residence in a locality on the border territory.
- documents confirming the right to receive benefits.
Documents confirming the right to receive benefits are: