Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the State body or in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
- The service recipient (or its representative under a power of attorney certified by a notary or an official performing notarial acts) provides an application in the form specified in Annex 5;
- the applicant's identity document - for identification.
- In the case of applying for the assignment of benefits to the parent of a disabled child, persons with the status of oralman are provided with an oralman's certificate for identification;
- certificate (s) of birth of a child (children) (extract from the birth certificate issued by civil registration authorities);
- in case of discrepancy of the applicant's data with the data in the child's birth certificate-the certificate of conclusion or dissolution of marriage (matrimony);
- in the case of establishing custody (guardianship) of a child or adoption – a document confirming the establishment of custody (guardianship) of a child or information about adoption from the birth certificate;
- For residents of the city of Baikonur – reference of the Department for accounting and registration of citizens of housing in the city of Baikonur.
In the state Corporation reception is carried out in the order of electronic queue, at the place of registration of the service recipient.