Assignment of one-time payment for burial
How to get the service online
- Sign in on the Portal and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Fill in an application and sign it using DS (digital signature).
- In your personal account (in "History of Obtained Services" section) familiarize with a notification on application processing status, which will be sent within the specified time.
How to get the service at "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
- A service recipient (or his/her representative based on a notarized power of attorney) submits an application.
- An ID document of a person who carried out the burial, or a certificate of state registration of a legal entity (for legal entities) or a patent of an individual entrepreneur (for individuals engaged in entrepreneurial activity without forming a legal entity) who carried out the burial.
- A certificate or notification of death or a document confirming the fact of death issued by an authorized body of other states and certified by an apostille (an original copy of a document is provided for verification).
Submission of ID documents, a certificate or notification of death or a document confirming the fact of death is not required, if information from the documents is available in the state information systems.
When a service recipient submits all the required documents, a slip acknowledging receipt of the relevant documents is issued to a service recipient.
Result of the service delivery
On the portal, notification on assignment of one-time payment for burial as well as information on assignment of one-time payment for burial is sent to the personal account of a service recipient in the form of an electronic document certified by digital signature of an authorized employee of a service provider.
The public service delivery result is issued upon presentation of a national ID during a personal visit of a service recipient (or his/her representative under a power of attorney) based on a slip on receipt of the relevant documents.
Public service delivery format: electronic and (or) in paper.
Public Corporation informs a service recipient on the decision made by sending an SMS notification to a service recipient`s phone number.