Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- Identity document or certificate on state registration of a legal entity or patent of individual entrepreneur conducting burial.
- Death certificate or document confirming the fact of death issued and apostialed by authorized agency of other states.
- Information about the number of the bank account in the second-tier banks, the organization having the license of the authorized body for regulation and supervision of the financial market and financial organizations for the respective types of banking operations, the territorial subdivision of the Kazpost, Joint-Stock Company.
Reception is carried out in the order of "electronic queue", at the place of residence of the deceased recipient of a pension or benefit.