The service has been launched in a pilot mode on e-Gov Portal.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database). Indicate a personal account number (IBAN) in an application for an account opened in KazPost JSC, Halyk Bank JSC.
Note: A personal account should be to an applicant`s name.
- In personal account (in the History of Services section) familiarize with a notification on the processing status of your request, which will be sent within the stated period.
How to get the service in the State body (Employment center and Akim of rural district) (required documents):
- Application in the form pursuant to the Appendix No.1 to the Rules for assignment and payment of state targeted social support approved by the Order of Minister of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of May 05, 2015 No.320.
- ID document (national ID (passport) of the Republic of Kazakhstan citizen, residence permit for foreigners permantly living in the Republic of Kazakhstan, stateless person certificate, refugee certificate or kandas certificate for kandas;
- along with an application from cohabiting able-bodied family members engaged into active employment measures, another application is to be enclosed for registration as an individual seeking for job pursuant to the Rules for registration of job-seekers, unemployed and delivery of employment agency services by Employment Centers approved by the Order of Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of June 19, 2018 No.259.
On behalf of a person under 16 years old an application on his/her consent to perform labour activities is provided by one of the parents or legal representatives in no particular format.