How to get the service in the State body (Employment center and Akim of rural area, aul, village) (required documents):
- Identity document (identity card (passport) of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, residence permit of an alien permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan, stateless person certificate, refugee certificate), and for oralmans - oralman certificate - for identification.
Able-bodied family members involved in active employment promotion measures include:
- Application for registration as a job seeker.
A written statement in arbitrary form from one of the parents or his legal representatives about consent to work is also submitted on behalf of a person who has not reached the age of sixteen.
The service provider when accepting the application forms requests to the relevant information systems of state bodies and organizations (hereinafter – information systems) through the gateway of "electronic government" to obtain the following information:
- ID of the applicant.
- The status of oralman.
- About Bank details in the authorized organization on issue of benefits.
- On the establishment of disability.
- About registration of birth (death) of the child (on all children) – on the registrations made in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan after August 13, 2007.
- About establishment of guardianship (guardianship).
- About adoption (adoption).
- About registration of the conclusion (dissolution) of marriage, on the registrations made in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan after June 1, 2008.
- About the fact of training in educational institution - if dependents aged from eighteen to twenty three years are trained full-time education.
- About the income (salary, social payments, income from business activity).
- On the status of an individual entrepreneur.
- About availability at the applicant and members of his family of the fact of appointment, payment or submission of the application for appointment of the address social assistance.
- On existence of personal subsidiary farm.
- On employment (if any), for able-bodied family members involved in active measures to promote employment.
- On education, qualifications, special knowledge or training (if any) for able-bodied family members involved in active employment promotion measures.
- About alimony or the presence of debt.
- About being in the places of deprivation of liberty or compulsory treatment of the applicant's family members.
The applicant has the right to submit the above documents on paper.