Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile
The service has been launched in a pilot mode on e-Gov Portal.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC or in the State body (required documents):
- a document proving his identity (for identification);
- power of attorney from the disability, not requiring notarization, in the case of persons with a disability attorney.
Employment Departments and “Government for Citizens" Public Corporation branches receive information about ID documents confirming registration at a permanent place of residence, disability and measures developed in an individual rehabilitation program contained in the relevant state information systems in the form of electronic documents certified with digital signatures (hereinafter: DS) of authorized officials.