How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in marine administration of the port (necessary documents):
- Application for issuance of a Sailor's Book.
- Document proving the identity.
- One of the following documents:
- an employment contract concluded by the service recipient with the shipowner;
- a valid diploma, qualification and special certificate of a specialist, confirming compliance with the level of professional training;
- documents confirming the compliance of the applicant's state of health with the requirements established by the International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers.
- Two black and white or color photographs measuring 3x4 centimeters, on a light background on matte paper with the image of the service recipient without a hat.
- A document confirming the payment to the budget of the state duty amount.