How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in a state body (required documents):
- Identity document (required for identification).
- Information on person’s income (family members).
- Act and/or document, confirming difficult situation.
Result of the service delivery
Notification of the decision made or a reasoned response to the refusal to provide a public service.
On the portal - notification of the appointment of social assistance, as well as information about the appointment of social assistance is sent to the "personal account" of the service recipient in the form of an electronic document certified by an electronic digital signature of the authorized person of the service provider.