Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the online service :
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature), indicate the number of personal account (IBAN), in «Kazpochta» JSC or second-tired Bank («National bank» JSC).
- Find processed notification (in the "History of service obtaining" section) on preparation of documents.
Note: Maximum allowable size of attached documents should not exceed 1 Mb.
*The online service is available to the residents of following cities and districts:
Aksai, Aktau, Aktibe, Almaty, Atyrau, Arkalyk, Arys, Balkhash, Zhanaozen, Zhezkazgan, Kapchagai, Karaganda, Karazhol, Karkaralinsk, Kentau, Kostanay, Kokshetau, Kurchatov, Kyzylorda, Lisakovsk, Pavlodar, Petropavlovsk, Priozersk, Rudniy, Ridder, Saran, Satpayev, Semey, Stepnogorsk, Taldykorgan, Taraz, Tekeli, Temirtau, Tirkestan, Uralsk, Oskemen, Shakhtinsk, Shymkent, Ekibastuz.
How to get the service in the "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- Applicant's identity document.
- Assessment of psychologist medical pedagogic commission.
- Disablement certificate.
- Document confirming availability of bank account.
- Certificate from educational organization confirming in-home study.
Documents are submitted in originals and copies for verification, after which the original documents are returned to the service recipient.
Reception is carried out in the order of electronic queue, at the place of registration of the service recipient.