How to get the online service :
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature), indicate the number of personal account (IBAN), in «Kazpochta» JSC or second-tired Bank («National bank» JSC).
- Find processed notification (in the "History of service obtaining" section) on preparation of documents.
Note: Maximum allowable size of attached documents should not exceed 1 Mb.
*The online service is available to the residents of following cities and districts:
Aksai, Aktau, Aktibe, Almaty, Atyrau, Arkalyk, Arys, Balkhash, Zhanaozen, Zhezkazgan, Kapchagai, Karaganda, Karazhol, Karkaralinsk, Kentau, Kostanay, Kokshetau, Kurchatov, Kyzylorda, Lisakovsk, Pavlodar, Petropavlovsk, Priozersk, Rudniy, Ridder, Saran, Satpayev, Semey, Stepnogorsk, Taldykorgan, Taraz, Tekeli, Temirtau, Tirkestan, Uralsk, Oskemen, Shakhtinsk, Shymkent, Ekibastuz.
How to get the service in the "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- Identity document for identification.
- Information of an identity document, certificate (certificate) of the birth of a child (children) or an extract from the birth certificate, or a certificate of registration of a civil status act issued by the civil registry authorities, certificates of conclusion (dissolution) of marriage (matrimony), a document confirming the establishment of guardianship (guardianship) over a child or information about adoption (adoption) from the birth certificate, a document confirming registration at a permanent place of residence, information from an educational institution confirming the fact that a disabled child is studying at home, a document confirming the bank number invoices, about the certificate of disability indicated in the application are received from the relevant state information systems through the "electronic government" gateway.