Reimbursement of costs for home schooling of disabled children
How to get the service online:
- Sign in and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Fill in an application and sign it using DS (digital signature). In the application, specify a personal account number (IBAN) opened in Kazpost JSC or a second-tier bank (Halyk Bank JSC).
- In your personal account (in the "Service Obtainment History" section), read the notification on documents execution.
How to get the service at "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
- Application-1 or application-2.
- An ID document (for identification).
- Information from an ID document, birth certificate(s) of a child (children) or an extract from a birth certificate, or a certificate of registration of an act of civil status issued by the civil registration authorities, a marriage certificate, a document confirming the establishment of guardianship (custodianship) over a child or information about adoption from a birth certificate, a document confirming registration at a permanent place of residence, a certificate from an educational institution confirming the fact of schooling a disabled child at home, statement issued by a medical consultative board, a document containing bank account number, a certificate of disability specified in the application are obtained from a relevant state information systems through the e-Gov Gateway.
In the absence of data in the information systems, an applicant shall attach the following documents:
- Statement of medical consultative board.
- A certificate from an educational institution confirming the fact of schooling a disabled child at home.
The documents are submitted in original version and copies for verification, afterwards original versions of the documents are returned to a service recipient.
Result of the service delivery
Notification on assignment of benefits.