Inclusion in the regional quota of admission of displaced persons
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out an application and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of services section) read the notification about the processing of your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the state body and NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
To be included in the regional quota for receiving displaced persons, it is necessary:
- Copies of the identity documents of the displaced person and his family members (if available).
- Copy of the marriage certificate or divorce certificate (if available).
- Copies of documents confirming education, qualifications and work experience in a certain specialty (if available), or a work record (if available) or a certificate from the place of work.
Result of the service delivery
The decision to include in the regional quota of reception of displaced persons or to refuse.