Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- The service recipient (or his representative under a notarized power of attorney) provides an application.
- An identity document in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Identity documents" or a Candace certificate for persons with the status of candace (required for identity identification).
- An identity document (identity card, identity card of a stateless person, residence permit of a foreigner) or an oralman's certificate for persons who have the status of an oralman-required for identification.
- For residents of the city of Baikonur – reference of the Department for accounting and registration of citizens of housing in the city of Baikonur.
- Documents or information confirming kinship relations with the deceased (recognized by the court as missing or declared deceased), birth certificate of a child (children), registration of the birth of a child outside the Republic of Kazakhstan, issued by the competent authorities of foreign states in the presence of consular legalization or a special stamp (apostille) of the deceased breadwinner and the conclusion (dissolution) of marriage (matrimony), adoption (adoption), the establishment of paternity (motherhood);
- Certificates from the organizations of secondary, technical and vocational, post-secondary, higher and (or) postgraduate education that family members aged eighteen to twenty-three years old are studying or enrolled in full-time education, in the form of Annex 31.
- In the case of a guardianship (trusteeship), the document confirming the establishment of guardianship (guardianship).
Through a proactive service:
- To assign a social payment - the consent of the service recipient to provide a proactive service, as well as other necessary information from the service recipient, including restricted access, a notification of confirmation or provision of a bank account number is sent via the service recipient's cellular subscriber device.