How to get the service on the Portal (online):
- Sign in on the Portal and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Fill in all the required fields and attach files.
- Sign an application using digital signature or an SMS password (registration in the Mobile Citizens Database is required).
- In your personal account (in the "History of Obtained Services") familiarize with a generated electronic document and notification on the service delivery status.
How to get the service at "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
- Application for the issuance of duplicate certificate of birth/marriage/divorce/change of surname, name, patronymic/ death and marriageability.
- An identity document (for identification).
- A document confirming the payment of the state fee to the budget or a copy of the document granting tax benefits, except for payment through the e-Gov Payment Gateway.
- A notarized power of attorney, in case if an application is submitted by a service recipient`s representative.
In case of filing an application for the issuance of a repeated death certificate (certificate), copies of documents confirming kinship with the deceased are additionally attached.
Verification of the existence of an act record of the state registration of marriage (matrimony) is carried out from the age of sixteen in the registry Office upon receipt of an application for the issuance of a certificate of marital capacity for the state registration of marriage (matrimony) outside the Republic of Kazakhstan.
To obtain a certificate of marital legal capacity, copies of the certificate of dissolution of marriage (matrimony) or the certificate of death of the spouse (spouse) are additionally attached, if the service recipient was married (matrimony) outside the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Repeated certificates of registration of acts of civil status, except for death certificates, are issued to persons in respect of whom a corresponding record has been drawn up, as well as to a person (attorney) in writing (notarized power of attorney) authorized to represent on behalf of this person (principal).