How to get the service in the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
The service provider is the science Committee of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, with the exception of awards in the field of agricultural science.
Required documents for conferment of award in science field:
- Research work in the form of books, monographs, textbooks, articles stitched prints, copies of patents, copyright certificates, reports on research work with state registration.
- Work description (no more than 0,5 pages) reflecting its content, relevance and novelty of the researches, basic research results, their importance and possibility of future use.
- Brief summary of the work.
- Extract from the minutes of the meeting of the consultative and advisory body of the organization that put forward the work.
- Certificate from the place of work of the candidate for the award.
- A brief description of the scientific activity of the candidate for the award, indicating his creative contribution (for collective works).
- List of main scientific papers (no more than 5).
- A certificate from the organization that nominated the work, certifying that the work submitted for the competition (a series of works) she was not previously awarded bonuses paid from the republican budget.
At the same time, the documents specified in sub-paragraphs 6), 7) and 8) of this paragraph are submitted from the place of the last work of the candidate for the award in case of his dismissal.
Required documents for conferment of scientific degree:
- Covering letter from the appropriate organization.
- Extract from the minutes of advisory and consultative agency of the organization to nominate a candidate for state scientific scholarship.
- Reasoned petition (recommendation) from advisory and consultative agency of the organization
- Certificate of employment of the candidate for award competition.
- List of published scientific works of the candidate for the state scientific award for the last five years, as well as reprints of the most important works (no more than five).
According to the monograph, an abstract of up to two pages of printed text is presented (there are no benefits for receiving public services when the service recipient applies).
Reception in the State Corporation is carried out at the place of registration of the service recipient.