How to get the online service:
Log in the portal and click the «Order online service» button.
Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature).
Attach electronic copy (scan copy) of Bank Letter/Bank of Development with a positive decision on loan approval with calculation of guarantee size.
Find the service result in personal office (in «History of service obtaining» section).
Download and print the documents with service results.
This service is rendered online only for credits of less than 180 mln. KZT
How to get the service in "Damu" EDF JSC (required documents):
1.Cover letter to the list of documents from the bank
2. An inventory of all documents available in the package of documents, or an act of acceptance and transfer of documents.
3. Bank loan application.
4. The decision of the authorized body of the bank on the provision of a loan against the guarantee of the service provider, expert opinions of the credit, mortgage and legal management and risk management of the bank.
5. Financial documents of the service recipient as of the last reporting date, statement of income and expenses for the last 12 months (for individual entrepreneurs).
6. Financial documents of the service recipient as of the beginning of the year and at the last reporting date certified by the seal of the service recipient (for legal entities).
7. Explanation of the articles of the statement of income and expenses - income from sales, cost price, expenses of the period, other income and expenses, volume of products sold in monetary and physical terms for the period under review.
8. A certificate from the servicing bank about the availability of loans, about the turnover for the last 12 months, as well as settlement documents that were not paid on time (file number 2) as of the time of consideration of the documents, including an indication of the full details of the servicing bank.
9. Certificates of the availability of loans, including those overdue, from other financial organizations.
10. Information about all available bank accounts.
11. Licenses, patents, quotas (if the type of activity of the applicant is licensed or the sale of certain types of goods and services is licensed for which the borrowed funds are directed).
12. Project Implementation Documents:
- contracts, sales contracts, contracts of intent, contracts for the performance of work, provision of services, acts of completion, invoices for payment;
- an estimate for the planned work, an appropriate permit for construction and installation work (if the loan is issued for use in the field of construction, reconstruction);
- documents confirming their own participation in the project;
- documents used by the bank to make decisions on the project under consideration.
13. Business plan.
14. Valid and fulfilled contracts for the last and current years.
15. Loan agreements.
16. Documents confirming the powers of the person concluding a bank loan agreement, pledge and guarantee on behalf of the bank.
If the service recipient is an individual entrepreneur:
1. Identity document.
2. Notice of registration of an individual entrepreneur.
3. Document with sample signatures, seal imprint.
4. Consent of the service recipient / guarantor to submit information to the credit bureau and receive a credit report.
5. Consent of the service recipient / guarantor to the collection and processing of personal data.
If the service recipient is a legal entity:
1. Charter, amendments and additions to it.
2. Certificate / certificate of state registration / re-registration of a legal entity.
3. The decision of the authorized body of the service recipient on the appointment of the first head.
4. Identity document of the person authorized to sign documents on behalf of the service recipient in the bank and service provider, as well as documents confirming his authority.
5. The decision of the authorized body of the service recipient that made the decision to attract a guarantee.
6. Decision of the authorized body of the service recipient who made the decision to attract a loan.
7. Document with samples of signatures of the chief executive officer, chief accountant and seal imprint of the service recipient.
8. Consent of the service recipient / founder (s) / guarantor to submit information to the credit bureau and receive a credit report.