Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- Information about the financial and economic situation.
- Information on insurance obligations in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on mandatory types of insurance.
- Documentation confirming the planning, conduct of technical studies and staff development courses.
- Approved safety management manual (and, if on a contractual basis, the safety management system is under the control of another air navigation service provider, representing a similar type of service, the approved safety management manual of such a supplier with a contract application).
- A document confirming the fact of payment of the state fee for certification, (when receiving a document, an employee of a state corporation verifies copies of the document, and then returns the original to the recipient)
- Copies of a technology of work of the dispatcher, operator (for each unit, declared for certification).
- Certificate of air traffic intensity on the airways (in the area of responsibility) for the last year and the capacity of the sectors (zones) of the air traffic service (hereinafter - ATS).
- Consolidated list of equipment (means) of radio technical support of flights (hereinafter - RTSF) and communications assigned to the service of operating radio equipment and radio communications
- Documents defining the operation, maintenance of RTSF and communication:
list of approved instructions for the reservation of RTSF and communications facilities;
schedule of maintenance and repair of RTSF and communication facilities (except for facilities serviced as of);
information on the conduct of ground inspections of RTSF and communications facilities;
information on flight inspections of RTSF and communications facilities;
information on the compliance of RTSF and communications facilities with the standards for operation of aerodromes (heliports) of civil aviation, approved by order of the Minister for Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 31, 2015 No. 381 "On approval of standards for civil aviation aerodromes (heliports)" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts No. 12303).
- Documents defining the order of work of the aeronautical information management service (hereinafter - AIM service) personnel:
approved job descriptions;
current list of suppliers of the source aeronautical information;
approved AIM service structure.
- Composition and layout of meteorological equipment.
- Instructions for meteorological support of flights at the aerodrome.
- Approved model job descriptions for personnel providing meteorological support.
- Documents confirming the assessment of the competence of aeronautical meteorological personnel:
approved methodology for assessing competence;
certificate of the last competency assessment.
- Certificate of quality management system series 9000 of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- Documents defining the order of work of the personnel of the Search and Rescue Coordination Center:
approved job descriptions;
approved technology of work.