How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- Application for state registration of death.
- A document of the established form of death issued by a medical organization.
- Passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, identity card of the deceased (if available, if there is no identity card of the deceased, the application must specify the reasons).
- A notarized power of attorney, if requested by a representative of the service recipient.
- Military ID of the deceased (if available).
- If necessary, a document confirming close relationship (for verification).
Documents that are issued or certified by a competent institution of a foreign state or a specially authorized person, within its competence and in the prescribed form, sealed with the official seal of a foreign state, are accepted only after passing the procedure of special certification (legalization or apostille) (not required for countries parties to the Convention on legal assistance and legal relations in civil, family and criminal matters, done in Minsk on January 22, 1993, ratified by the decree of the Supreme Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 31 March 1993, and the Convention on legal assistance and legal relations in civil, family and criminal matters, done in the city of Kishinev on 7 October 2002, ratified by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 10 March 2004).
Documents issued outside the Republic of Kazakhstan in the language of the relevant foreign state are subject to translation into the state or Russian language.