Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in the State body or in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
For license issuance:
- Application form.
- Copy of a document confirming a payment into license fee budget, except for payment through payment gateway of electronic government.
- Copy of a rental or uncompensated use contract.
- Information form with qualification requirements for storage and and wholesale trade of alcohol production.
To reissue the license:
- Application according to Annexes 4 or 5.
- A document confirming payment of the license fee to the budget, except for cases of payment through the PGEG.
- Copies of documents containing information on the changes that served as the basis for re-issuing the license, with the exception of documents contained in government information systems (to the corporation - the original).
For license re-issuance
- Application form.
- Documents confirming a payment into license fee budget, except for payment through payment gateway of electronic government.
- Copies of documents containing an information on changes serving the basis to license re-issuance except for the documents from state information systems.
To identify the identity of the beneficiary, a document proving the identity is presented.
In State Corporation, reception is carried out in the order of an "electronic" line at the place of registration of the service recipient