How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
Result of the service delivery
Conclusion on the definition of the scope of the environmental impact assessment.
Conclusion on the definition of the scope of the environmental impact assessment and (or) screening of the impacts of the planned activity, which contains conclusions on the need or absence of a mandatory environmental impact assessment and on the determination of the scope of environmental components.
Motivated rejection to provide the service.