How to get the service from the Public Authority (required documents):
to obtain a license:
The following documents shall be attached to the application:
- copies of documents confirming the information;
- a document confirming the authority of the person acting on behalf of the applicant when submitting the application, if such person is appointed by the applicant;
- geological report in the form approved by the Order of the Acting Minister for Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 31, 2018 No. 418 "On Approval of the Form of Geological Report" (registered in the Register of State Registration of Regulatory Legal Acts No. 17069), containing the characteristics of the underground structure, its insulation, type of rocks, depth and effective thickness of the reservoir bed, its area, porosity coefficient, characteristics of the underlying and overlapping waterproofing reservoir, the rate of natural groundwater flow, qualitative and quantitative indicators, mining engineering, special engineering-geological, hydrogeological and environmental conditions of burial, storage and discharge;
- characterization of harmful, poisonous substances, solid and liquid wastes, sewage and industrial water with indication of the name of the product, technical production or the process in which it is formed, its physical characteristics, complete chemical composition, content of toxic components, fire hazard, explosion hazard, solubility, compatibility with other substances during storage, main polluting radionuclides, their activity, as well as characteristics of the transportation system.
Copies of the documents attached to the application must be notarized.
- the license is subject to reissue in following cases:
- changes in subsoil user information: for individuals – changes in surname, name, patronymic (if it is specified in the identity document) and (or) citizenship;
- for legal entities – change of name or location;
- transfer of subsoil use rights and (or) shares in subsoil use rights;
- extension of the license term;
- changes in the boundaries of the subsoil plot.
Required documents for renewal:
The application shall be accompanied by the originals or notarized copies of the documents confirming the information specified in it.
The application and the documents attached thereto shall be drawn up in the Kazakh and Russian languages. If the application is submitted by a foreigner or a foreign legal entity, the documents attached to the application may be drawn up in a different language with an obligatory supplement to each document of translation into Kazakh and Russian languages, the accuracy of which is certified by a notary public.