How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in the state body (necessary documents):
- Prior consent of the pledgee to the allocation or accession, if the right of subsoil use under the license for the subsoil area under which the allocation is made and under the license for the extraction of the main or attached production area is encumbered with a pledge.
- Document confirming the authority of the representative of the service recipient (power of attorney).
The application and documents attached to the application must be made in Kazakh and Russian. Copies of documents drawn up in a foreign language, attached to the application, shall be submitted with a translation into Kazakh and Russian languages, the fidelity of which is certified by a notary.