How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- On this page go to «Order online service».
- Enter the system or register on the portal «electronic licensing».
- At the page of service familiarize with required documents and pass through “Order online service”
- Entering necessary data to fill the application and sign it with your EDS.
- To track the status of submitted application is possible in Personal account in the field “My applications”. You can know about getting a permission in the field “My approved documents”, about getting a notification- in the field “My notifications”.
How to get the service from the Public Authority (required documents):
to obtain a license:
The following documents shall be attached to the application:
- copies of documents confirming the information;
- copy of the document confirming the provision of security for the performance of the obligation to eliminate the consequences of prospecting;
- a document confirming the authority of the person acting on behalf of the applicant when submitting the application, if such person is appointed by the applicant;
- a document approved by the applicant containing a list of mechanisation and equipment to be used in prospecting, as well as a description of the types and methods of prospecting to be carried out at the site;
- consent of the land user or private owner of the land plot, as well as the user of the subsoil plot on the territory of which the application is submitted;
- a plan of prospecting.
Copies of the documents attached to the application must be notarized.
the license is subject to reissue in following cases:
changes in subsoil user information:
- change of surname, name, patronymic (if any);
- extension of the license term;
- changes in the boundaries of the subsoil plot.
the paperwork for the reissue:
The application shall be accompanied by the originals or notarized copies of the documents confirming the information specified in it.
The application and the documents attached thereto shall be drawn up in the Kazakh and Russian languages.