How to get a service on the portal:
- Electronic request certified by the service recipient's EDS;
- Graphic images in the form of image files, a digital photo measuring 3.5 x 4.5 cm and a personal signature in the scanned version in the format of 7 x 2 cm.
How to get a service from a government Agency (required documents):
When contacting the service provider in a State Corporation:
- Refugee certificate valid for at least 3 months on the date of application;
- Birth certificate (when receiving a travel document by persons under 16 years of age);
- Travel document (when exchanging the document).
To replace the travel document in connection with the loss of the owner, the authorized state body must additionally submit a written application for the restoration of the travel document, indicating the circumstances of the loss.
In order to make changes to the travel document related to changes in the identification data, the refugee must additionally submit a document confirming the validity of the application.
For service recipients who have not reached the age of 16, documents are accepted and the result of the state service is issued through the service provider in the State Corporation.