Issuance of permit for re-export of production subject to export control
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get a service from a government agency for foreign legal entities (required documents):
- Form of information.
- Permission to re-export products subject to export control, or a reasoned refusal to provide a public service.A guarantee obligation (end-user certificate) of the recipient country, issued by the competent authority of the recipient country, on the use of imported products for the stated purposes and preventing their re-export to third countries without the consent of the Kazakh side.
- A foreign trade agreement (contract), and in the absence of a foreign trade agreement (contract) - another document confirming the intentions of the parties.
Result of the service delivery
Permission to re-export products subject to export control, or a reasoned refusal to provide a public service.