How to get the service in «Center for Engineering and Technology Transfer» JSC (required documents):
- Technology commercialization strategy (also provided in English, on electronic media, in the format of Microsoft Word).
- Data on presence (absence) of debts the accounting on which is made in the state income bodies.
Legal entities additionally submit:
- Copy of statute, decision of the superior body on submittion of application to the national institute, on vesting with authorities the head or other authorized person to sign documents related to application submittion and getting the innovation grant.
- Financial report for the last year (persons for whom conduction of annual audit of financial report is obligatory provide also audit reports for the indicated period of time), signed by first director (in case his absence - the person who substitutes) and chef accountant, certified by seal (is available) of organization.
The following documents are provided if available:
- Copy of lisences, patents, certificates, diplomas and other documents confirming qualification of project participants.
- Copies of agreements and (or) contracts, including licensed for equipment delivery.
The powers of the Ministry of Digital Development, Innovation and Aerospace Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as a state body leading the policy of providing innovative grants are under consideration in the Senate.