Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in "State Corporation "Government for citizens" NJSC (required documents):
- Application form.
- Copy of certificate on state registration (re-registration) of legal entity.
- Copy of applicant's charter, certified by manager's signature and stamp of legal entity (if any).
- Business- plan of investment project.
- If the application for the provision of investment preferences provides for the provision of a state in-kind grant, it is necessary to provide a document confirming the size (cost) of the state in-kind grant requested by the service recipient (assessment of a full-scale grant);
- If the application for the provision of investment preferences provides for the provision of a state in-kind grant, prior approval of the provision of a state in-kind grant by the local executive body with the provision of the original document for verification is required;
- If the application for the provision of investment preferences provides for the provision of tax preferences and (or) investment subsidies, the service recipient submits a state expert review of pre-project and (or) project documentation in the manner established by Article 64-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 16, 2001 " On the architectural, urban planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan ", certified by the signature of the head.