To prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the possibility of obtaining an electronic digital signature remotely, through a biometric identification system, was launched.
To be able to receive you need:
- Have with you the original of a valid identity card (an identity document with a photo issued in the Republic of Kazakhstan) or a passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Have a cell phone with the ability to receive incoming SMS messages;
- Your phone number must be registered in the Database of mobile citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Your personal computer must have a webcam;
- Install the NCALayer software required for further installation and use of the digital signature.
To get an EDS remotely, follow the link below.
Form of service:
- The state service is provided in electronic form;
- In the event that the service recipient applies to the State Corporation or to the service provider, registration certificates are recorded on an identity card (for individuals) containing an electronic information carrier (chip) and/or on a sim card containing cryptographic information protection facilities.
Procedure of submission of the online demand consists of three steps given below (A step 1 - Studying of the instruction and the PO installation, the Step 2 - Submission of the online demand, the Step 3 - Confirmation of the online demand and receiving EDS).
How to get the service in a state body or «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
For registration certificates issuance
For registration certificates recall
In the case of representation of interests by a representative of the service recipient under a notarized power of attorney, the service provider or an employee of a State Corporation checks the power of attorney, takes a copy of the power of attorney and attaches it to the main package of documents, after which it returns the original to the service recipient.
If a power of attorney is submitted to the representative of the service recipient with a certified seal of the organization, the service provider or an employee of a State Corporation checks the power of attorney and attaches it to the main package of documents.