Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- document certifying the identity of the service recipient (for identification purposes) (or its representative by power of attorney);
- statement on the transit of waste;
- a copy of the contract (agreement) for the purchase and sale of waste or other alienation agreement between participants in a foreign trade transaction;
- a copy of the contract between the exporter and the manufacturer or the importer and the consumer of the goods, if the applicant acts as an intermediary;
- consent in writing of the competent authority of the state into whose territory waste is imported in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 10, 2003 "On Accession of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Basel Convention on the Control of Transboundary Movements of Hazardous Wastes and their Disposal".
- copies of the contract (agreement) for transportation and the contract between the exporter and the person responsible for the disposal of waste, which stipulates the environmentally sound use of this waste;
- document on the transport of waste.
In order to make an opinion on the transboundary movement of hazardous waste, it is additionally necessary to submit the following documents (on paper):
- a copy of the insurance policy for compulsory environmental insurance.
- a copy of the emergency response plan.
- passport of hazardous waste.
- notification of the transboundary movement of hazardous wastes (in 3 copies).