How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Go to the Visa and migration portal of the Republic of Kazakhstan (vmp.gov.kz/main/user/consul-service).
- Sign up on the Visa and migration portal.
- Complete e-request indicating personal information and sign the request with EDS.
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
For visa obtaining
- Visa application form for obtaining a visa with a color, or a black and white photograph of the size of 3.5x4.5 centimeters.
- A note verbale / petition / invitation registered with the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (the number and date of issue of the invitation to the recipient of the visa is communicated by the inviting party).
- A valid diplomatic, official, foreign passport of a citizen of a foreign country or other identity document recognized in this capacity by the Republic of Kazakhstan and granting the right to cross the State Border of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Original document confirming the payment of the consular fee.