How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click «Order Service Online» button (to get the services you must be registered on the website eokno.gov.kz).
- Fill in the necessary fields at eokno.gov.kz and sign the request with EDS (electronic digital signature). Track the status of consideration of the application in the personal account on the portal "Single Window of the Republic of Kazakhstan for Export - Import Operations".
How to get the service in the state body (required documents):
- Completed TD sheets.
- A TIR Carnet completed in accordance with the provisions of the Customs Convention on the International Carriage of Goods under the Application of a TIR Carnet, 1975 with accompanying transport (carriage) and commercial documents.
- ATA carnet filled in in accordance with the Customs Convention on the ATA Carnet for Temporary Importation of 1961 and the Convention on Temporary Importation of 1990 with accompanying transport (carriage) and commercial documents (when transporting within the territory of a Member State of the Union, if provided by law such a state).
- Transport (shipping), commercial and (or) other documents.
- The main form of the passenger customs declaration - if it is used as a TD during customs declaration by the declarant independently imported into the customs territory of the Union in accompanied baggage goods for personal use and (or) vehicles for personal use specified in paragraph 1 of Article 9 of the Agreement on the Procedure for Moving by individuals of goods for personal use across the customs border of the customs union and performing customs operations related to their release, in accordance with the decision of the Commission of the Eurasian Economic Union dated June 18, 2010 No. 289, in order to place them under the customs procedure of customs transit in the absence at the checkpoint across the customs border of the Union of customs representatives.
When using transport (shipping) and commercial documents as a TD, the basis of the TD is a transport (shipping) document, and the rest of the documents are its integral part.