How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Go to the Visa and migration portal of the Republic of Kazakhstan (vmp.gov.kz/main/user/consul-service).
- Sign up on the Visa and migration portal.
- Complete e-request indicating personal information and sign the request with EDS.
How to get the service in the state body (necessary documents):
- visa application form with a color or black-and-white photo measuring 3.5 x 4.5 centimeters;
- for a visa in the foreign institution of the RK or international airport of the Republic of Kazakhstan number, date of invitation, registered in the Ministry of internal Affairs of Kazakhstan or the Ministry of foreign Affairs of RK (the number and date of issuance of the invitation to the beneficiary according to the inviting party), or the request of the beneficiary category of visas under paragraph 25 of this regulation;
- a valid diplomatic, service, foreign passport of a foreign state, or other identity document recognized in this capacity by the Republic of Kazakhstan and granting the right to cross the State border of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter-passport);
- original payment documents confirming payment of the state fee;
- additional documents required for obtaining a visa in accordance with Annex 1 to these Rules.
The grounds for issuing visas are determined in accordance with Annex 1 to the Rules.
For renewal of all categories of visas:
- visa application form for obtaining a visa in accordance with Annex 6 to the Rules with a color or black-and-white photo measuring 3, 5x4, 5 centimeters;
- valid foreign passport;
- original payment documents confirming payment of the state fee.
The following persons are exempt from paying the state fee: