Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Identification document.
- Land use design.
- Coordination with authorized government body of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the sphere of oil and gas transport infrastructure in case of a purchase of the land plot for construction of facilities of oil and gas transport infrastructure, connected with transportation through the main oil pipelines, the subsequent storage and transfer of oil and gas on other means of transport (it isn't required in case of existence of possibility of receiving from the relevant information systems.);
State service is provided at the location of the land in the order of "electronic queue"