Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
How to get the service in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
- The service recipient (or his representative by a power of attorney certified by a notary or an official performing notarial actions) provides an application for the appointment of a large mother's allowance in the form specified in Annex.
- ID card - for identification purposes.
- the document confirming the award or entitlement mothers with many children, awarded by the order "Altyn Alka", "Kumis Alka" or have previously received the title "Mother heroine", awarded the order of "Maternal glory" I and II degree.
- For residents of the city of Baikonur-a certificate of the department for accounting and registration of citizens of the housing sector of the city of Baikonur.
Through a proactive service:
- To assign benefits – the consent of the applicant for the provision of proactive services, and confirm or provide Bank account through the user devices cellular service recipient.
- Details of identification and registration at the place of residence of the applicant (to confirm the fact of residence), the document confirming the award or entitlement mothers with many children, awarded by the order "Altyn Alka", "Kumis Alka" or have previously received the title "Mother heroine", awarded the order of "Maternal glory" I and II degree, as well as information about the Bank account number obtained from the relevant state information systems in accordance with the demands in the information systems of state bodies and (or) organizations according to Appendix to the Rules.