The service is delivered in a proactive format without an application from a service recipient at the initiative of a service provider.
How to get a proactive service:
- A service recipient's consent to get a proactive service, as well as confirmation or provision of a bank account number via a service recipient's mobile device.
- Information certifying an applicant`s identity and registration at the place of residence (to verify the fact of residence), a document certifying the award or receipt of the title of a mother of many children, "Altyn Alka", "Kumis alka" pendants or previous receipt of the "Mother Heroine" title, as well as the orders of "Maternal Glory" of the I and II degrees.
- Information about a bank account number is obtained from the relevant state information systems in accordance with requests to the information systems of government agencies and (or) organizations in accordance with Appendix 4
How to get the service at "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
A service recipient (or his/her representative under a power of attorney certified by a notary public or an official performing notarial actions) provides:
- An ID document or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service (for identification).
- Scan copy of a document confirming award or receipt of the title of a mother of many children awarded with "Altyn Alka", "Kumis alka" pendants or who previously received the "Mother Heroine" title , as well as awarded with the orders of "Maternal Glory" of the I and II degrees.
- For residents of Baikonur: a certificate from the Department for accounting and registration of citizens of the housing sector of Baikonur.
Result of the service delivery
Notification on assignment of welfare payment.
Public Corporation informs a service recipient on the decision made by sending an SMS notification to a service recipient`s phone number.
In case of proactive service, SMS notification is sent to a service recipient's mobile phone.