How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- Application for awarding the title "National" or "Exemplary" to an Amateur talent groups from the head of the Amateur talent groups.
- Protocol of the meeting of the team of amateur talent groups.
- Creative characteristic of the team, with the following information:
- information about managers;
- repertoire and plan of educational work for the current year;
- team performance program;
- list of participants.
- Copies of documents confirming the receipt of prizes.
- Materials published in local and / or republican mass media (not less than 3 publications) about the activities of amateur talent groups.
Result of the service delivery
Receipt of acceptance of the application for assignment of the title "National" or "Exemplary" to Amateur talent groups or receipt of refusal to accept the application for assignment of the title "National" or "Exemplary" to Amateur talent groups.
When contacting the service provider for the result of the provision of public services on paper, the result of the provision of public services is made out in electronic form, printed and certified with the seal and signature of the authorized person of the service provider.
When the service recipient applies through the portal, the result of the provision of public services is sent to the service recipient in the "personal account" in the form of an electronic document signed with an electronic digital signature of the authorized person of the service provider.