How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service at State agency (required documents):
- Document or a digital document from a digital document service that certifies the identity of the head of a legal entity or a notarized power of attorney of an authorized representative of a legal entity (for identification).
- Document or a digital document from a digital document service that certifies the identity of an individual or a notarized power of attorney of an authorized representative of an individual (for identification).
- Completed application for training, retraining, and advanced training in the field of physical culture and sports.
To receive a public service, the service recipient applies to the service provider 14 calendar days before the start of the course.