State service is provided by
local executive bodies of regions, the cities of Nur-Sultan, Almaty and Shymkent, a district, a city of regional significance, performing functions in the field of housing relations.
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature).
- See the processed certificate in your personal account (in the History of Services section), and provide it to whom it may concern.
*Online service is available for residents of the following regions: Akmola region, Aktobe region, Atyrau region, Almaty region, Pavlodar region, East Kazakhstan region, Zhambyl region, West Kazakhstan region, Karaganda region, Kyzylorda region, Kostanay region, Mangystau region, Turkestan region, North-Kazakhstan region and cities of republican status Almaty and Nur-Sultan.
Necessary documents to "State owned corporation "Government for citizens" NJSC
- Identification paper (it is required for identification of the personality).
- The document confirming the fact of residence in the cities of republican value, the capital is not less than three years.
- Certificates on the conclusion (cancellation) of marriage (till June 1, 2008), about death of family members (till August 13, 2007), about the birth of children (till August 13, 2007) the original is submitted for identification of the personality).
- The reference of the appropriate local executive body if the only dwelling is recognized as the emergency.
in case of the service recipient's addressing that is corresponding to the socially vulnerable population class (excluding the orphaned children. children leaved without parental care and disabled children) additionally present:
- Inquiry of benefits for the last twelve months before an adressing for every family member.
in case of a service recipient's addressing that corresponds to the civil servants, workers of state-fundede organizations, military servants, employees of special state agencies and persons concerning state elective positions additionally present:
- Abstract from the workplace (service).
candidates to spacemen, spacemens present:
- Document confirming their status that assigns by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
in case when the housing where a family is living is not answering to the established sanitary and technical purposes or when in allied, uncovered accomodations live two or more families. or when in a family membership are there sick persons suffer from the heavy forms of some chronic diseases, upon which domestic partnership in one accommodation becomes impossible, service recipient additionally presents:
- Inquiries from the correspondent executive agencies.
Note * In the case of apply by a service recipient belonging to socially vulnerable groups of the population (with the exception of orphans, children without parental care, and children with disabilities), the following is submitted additionally:
- a certificate of income for the last twelve months before applying for each member of the family;
- in the case of apply by a service recipient belonging to the category of civil servants, employees of budget organizations, military personnel, special government officials and persons holding public elected offices, a reference from the place of work (service) must be submitted additionally, candidates for cosmonauts, cosmonauts shall submit a document confirming their status, which is assigned by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- in cases where the dwelling in which the family lives does not meet the established sanitary and technical requirements, or when two or more families live in adjacent, non-isolated living quarters or when the family includes patients suffering from severe forms of certain chronic diseases in which joint living with them in the same premise (apartment) becomes impossible, a service recipient additionally submits certificates of the relevant authorized bodies.
The public service is provided at the place of registration of the service recipient in the electronic queue.
Show the full list of available regions of RK