How to get the service online
- Log in and click the "Request online" button (in order to receive the service you must be registered on the website www.gosreestr.kz).
Fill in the application on the website www.gosreestr.kz and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature). Read the notice on the processing of your application, which will arrive within the specified time in the e-mail specified during registration.
How to get the service (necessary documents):
1) 1st stage:
- Electronic copies of certificate of marriage (divorce), death of family members, birth of children (as required).
- Electronic copies of the contract of hiring (rent) or a warrant for housing.
- In cases of recognition of other persons as members of the family of the service recipient, the latter is presented with an electronic copy of court decision recognizing them as a family members of the service recipient.
- Citizens belonging to socially vulnerable layers of the population additionally submit an electronic copy of document confirming the belonging of the service recipient (family) to the socially vulnerable layers of the population.
- Citizens belonging to the category of civil servants, employees of budget organizations, military personnel, employees of special state bodies, judges and persons holding public elective offices, additionally submit an electronic copy of certificate from the place of work (service) or a copy of the document confirming the work activity of the employee. Candidates for cosmonauts, cosmonauts submit an electronic copy of document confirming their status, which is assigned by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- An electronic copy of document confirming the absence of debt under the contract of rent of a home.
- In the case of privatization, an electronic copy of document confirming that they belong to the category of citizens entitled to receive free of charge housing from the state housing fund.
2) 2nd stage:
Transfer of dwelling from the housing stock of state enterprises and state institutions to the communal ownership in the presence of a decision of the housing commissions of state enterprises and state institutions:
- A copy of the order of the authorized body on the transfer of property to communal property.
- A copy of the act of acceptance and transfer of property from one type of state ownership to another.
2) 3rd stage:
- Conclusion of an agreement on the privatisation of a dwelling between the service provider and the service recipient in electronic format.
Information on identity documents, certificates of marriage or divorce (after June 1, 2008), of death (after 13 August 2007), of birth of children (after August 13, 2007), certificates on the presence or absence of a dwelling (in the Republic of Kazakhstan) owned by them on the basis of the right of ownership, address certificate, court decision on recognition of other persons as members of the family of the service recipient, documents confirming that the service recipient belongs to socially vulnerable groups of the population are provided to the service provider for all family members from the relevant state information systems through the e-Government Gateway.
Result of the service delivery
1st stage: Decision of the housing commission on the privatization of housing or a reasoned refusal in writing;
2nd stage: in the case of the transfer of housing from the housing stock of state enterprises and state institutions to communal ownership from the date of making the decision on transfer is carried out in accordance with the Rules for the transfer of state property assigned to state legal entities from one type of state ownership to another, approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 1, 2011 № 616.
When the body that provides housing transfers the housing that is subject to privatization to the communal housing fund at a time, the service provider is provided with a certificate of the value of the home where the amount to be paid is indicated;
3rd stage: conclusion of an agreement on the privatization of a housing between the provider and the service recipient.