How to get the online service
- Sign in on the Portal and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Fill in an application and sign it using DS (digital signature).
- In your personal account (in History of Obtained Services section) familiarize with a notification on application processing status, which will be sent within the specified time.
Watch a video tutorial on how to get the service online
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- An electronic copy of the information on the employer (on the presence or absence of the service recipient and his family members in permanent use in this locality of housing from the state housing fund), posted on the web portal of the register of state property, received within ten calendar days before the date of registration of the application.
- In the absence of data in the information system, electronic copies of certificates of state registration of acts of civil status (birth, death, marriage (matrimony), dissolution of marriage (matrimony), adoption, establishment of paternity (motherhood), change of name, patronymic and surname).
In cases where other persons are recognized as members of the applicant's family, the latter are provided with electronic copies of the court decision recognizing them as members of the applicant's family;
- An electronic copy of the work record.
- In cases where the dwelling in which the family lives does not meet the established sanitary and epidemiological requirements, the applicant additionally submits an electronic copy of the sanitary and epidemiological conclusion issued by the territorial subdivision of the authorized body in the field of sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population based on the results of a sanitary and epidemiological examination conducted by the organization of the sanitary and epidemiological service.
- In cases where the dwelling in which the family lives does not meet the established technical requirements, the applicant additionally submits an electronic copy of the technical conclusion (based on the results of a technical inspection of the dwelling) of a certified expert in the field of architectural, urban planning and construction activities.
Information on identity documents, certificates of marriage or divorce, birth of children, certificates of the presence or absence of a home (in the Republic of Kazakhstan) belonging to them by right of ownership, certificates of disability from the territorial subdivision of the authorized body in the field of social protection of the population in the presence of a child with a disability in the family before the age of eighteen years, certificates from a health organization in the presence of family members suffering from diseases listed in the List of severe forms of certain chronic diseases, approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 16, 2022 No. KR DSM-14, registered with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan on February 17, 2022 No. 26830, are provided to the service provider for all family members from the relevant state information systems through the gateway of "electronic government".