How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the received document and present it to whom it may concern.
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
The service recipient (or his representative by notarized power of attorney)
- When applying for the provision of public services, provides an application.
- Identity document (passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, identity card of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (ethnic Kazakh's (kandas) certificate before obtaining citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan) (required for identification);
- Certificate of the organization confirming the nature of the work or working conditions for the appointment of a state special allowance.
- Documents confirming the applicant's length of service:
- employment history;
- certificates of archival institutions, electronic copies of archival documents certified by an electronic digital signature of an authorized employee of the state archive or departmental archive, or from the place of work, in the absence or unfitness of the work book, the absence of relevant entries in the work book, the presence of corrections, inaccuracies, discrepancies.
Depending on the availability, the following documents are submitted
One of the following documents (depending on their availability) is submitted to confirm the care of the unemployed mother for young children
In the case of the establishment of custody (guardianship), a document confirming the establishment of custody (guardianship) is submitted.
When submitting documents drawn up in a foreign language, the notary attests the correctness of the translation of the document into Kazakh or Russian in accordance with subparagraph 9) of paragraph 1 of Article 34, Article 80 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Notary".
Result of the service delivery
Notice of appointment (refusal in assignment) of benefits.
On the portal, information about the purpose of the allowance is sent to the "personal account" of the service recipient in the form of an electronic document certified by an electronic digital signature of an authorized person of the service provider.
The result of the provision of a public service is issued upon presentation of an identity document during a personal visit of the service recipient (or his representative under a notarized power of attorney) on the basis of a receipt for the receipt of the relevant documents.
The State Corporation informs the service recipient about the decision made by sending an SMS notification to the mobile phone of the service recipient.