Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get online service (on e-Licensing Portal www.elicense.kz)
- Click «Order online service» button on this page, then e-Licensing Portal page will open in a new window.
- Sign in or register on the e-Licensing portal.
- On the page of e-Licensing Portal that opens after clicking «Order online service» button, click «Submit an application» link.
- Fill in an application and sign it using digital signature.
- You can track the status of a submitted application in your personal account in the «My Applications» section. You can find out about obtaining a permit in the «My permits» section, on receipt of the notification in the «My Notifications» section.