Getting a digital signature remotely
Note! Digital signature keys are issued to individuals and legal entities!
The following is required to get digital signature keys remotely, without visiting a CSC:
- Availability of valid national ID (an ID document with a photo issued in the Republic of Kazakhstan) or a passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the State Database of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Availability of a mobile device with capability to receive incoming SMS.
- A personal computer should have a webcam.
- To install NCALayer software required for further installation of digital signature and its use.
1) You can contact an operator from Monday to Friday from 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM, on Saturday from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM, without lunch break Weekends: Sundays and holidays according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2) In case of unsuccessful remote identification, your document will be sent for confirmation/moderation. Verification will be carried out by an operator within one working day from the date of request obtainment.
If you have previously received a digital signature, then prior to an expiration date, you can re-issue a new key in the personal account of the National Certification Authority of the Republic of Kazakhstan by following the link.
* Step-by-step instruction for individuals * (download)
* Step-by-step instruction for legal entities * (download)
Result of the service deliveryDigital signature keys in electronic format.