Due to increase in the number of delivered online services via eGov Portal, we observe sharp fluctuations related to growth of workload in the system, which might affect the speed of webpages opening.
We are working on stability enhancement to make it more convenient to use eGov.kz portal.
We hope for your understanding.
Note! Digital signature keys are issued to individuals and legal entities!
To obtain digital signature keys remotely without visiting CSC, you need:
- To have an original copy of valid national ID (identification document with photograph issued in the Republic of Kazakhstan).
- To have a mobile phone with capability to receive SMS messages.
- Your personal computer should be equipped with web-camera.
- To install NCALayer software required for further installation of digital signature and its use.
1) Video Calls for registration in the Database of mobile citizens are accepted by operators from Monday till Friday from 09:00 to 20:00, on Saturday and Sunday from 09:00 to 14:00.
2) In case of unsuccessful remote identification, Your document will be sent for confirmation/moderation. The check will be carried out by the operators within one business day from the moment of sending.
If you have previously received an electronic digital signature, then before the expiration date you can reissue a new key in the personal account of the National Certification Center of the Republic of Kazakhstan following the link.
* Step-by-step instruction * (download)
Watch the video on how to get EDS remotely if you are already registered in the mobile citizens Database
Watch the video on how to get EDS remotely if you are not registered in the mobile citizens Database