How to register yourself and register a child at the place of residence Printable versionLast update: 05.10.2021
Registration at the place of residence is required upon receipt of documents - identity card or passport. How to get the state registration service at the place of residence - you will find out the answers to these questions below.
Registration by the place of residence of citizens of thr Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 1 December 2011 No. 1427 "On Approval of the Rules for Registration of Internal Migrants and Amendments to Certain Decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan", registration of the place of residence, registration (registration) at the place of temporary stay (residence) of an internal migrant is carried out with the consent of the owner / s (tenant) of the dwelling, expressed in writing or electronically, certified by means of an electronic digital signature.
To confirm the right of the owner (tenant) of a dwelling to register, the authorized body on the registration address code (RKA) receives information about the owner from information systems, confirming the grounds for the emergence of ownership of the dwelling, provided for by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 16, 1997 "On Housing Relations".
Registration of internal migrants at the place of residence, registration (registration) at the place of temporary stay (residence) are carried out in residential buildings, apartments, summer cottages, gardening associations, cooperatives, hostels, hotels, rest homes, sanatoriums, dispensaries, medical institutions, houses - boarding houses, boarding houses, nursing homes, as well as buildings and premises used for the residence (stay) of people.
The registration procedure for the place of residence is carried out in the NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (PSC), as well as through the e-government portal.
When applying to the portal, it is necessary to send an electronic request certified by its electronic digital signature and the owner of the dwelling who has given consent for registration.
For registration at the place of residence when applying to the NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (PSC), you will need the following documents:
- An identity document (birth certificate and passport of the Republic of Kazakhstan (if available);
- A document certifying the identity of the owner of the dwelling or the agent of the person. This will require the personal presence of the owner of the home or an authorized person for written consent for permanent registration in his home of the person applying. When registering in office buildings and premises, an application by the administration of the organization (institution) for registration is required.
When registering a homeowner in a dwelling belonging to him, his written consent for registration is not granted.
In February 2020, amendments were made to the Rules for the Registration of Internal Migrants (approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 01.12.2011 No. 1427), according to which registration at the place of residence for children under 14 was canceled.
In accordance with article 16 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the place of residence of persons under the age of fourteen (minors), or citizens under guardianship, is recognized as the place of residence of their legal representatives.
Accordingly, state and local executive bodies receive information about the place of residence of a child in the provision of public services from information systems (within the framework of information interaction with the State Database "Individuals") based on information about registration at the place of residence of one of the parents (legal representative).
At the same time, in a greater advantage in this issue, citizens who have on their hands the identity cards of a new sample with an electronic carrier-chip, since, when a citizen changes his place of residence, only a re-recording of the legal address stored in a secure form in the chip of his identity card is made, the ID itself.
Documents for the registration of children between ages 14 and 16 are filed by their parents or legal representatives.
You can register your children who have not reached the age 14 at the place of residence on general grounds when presenting a birth certificate or a passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, if any.
We will remind you that the list of necessary documents can be obtained on the portal of the electronic government or in the information table of the NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens".
With the conditions of registration at the place of temporary stay (residence) you can find in the article "Registration (registration) at the place of temporary residence (residence) of citizens of the RK".
Withdrawal from the registration at the place of residence
When registering at a new place of residence, the registration of the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the information system at the former place of residence is carried out simultaneously (automatically).
Withdrawal from the registration at the place of residence is carried out for citizens: left for permanent residence outside the republic, recognized by the court as having lost the right to use the dwelling premise, at the request of the owner of the dwelling. To withdraw from registration, you must provide the following documents:
- A document proving the identity of the owner of the home (for identification of the person).
- An application for the removal from registration at the place of residence in an arbitrary form, indicating the installation data of citizens to be removed from registration.
- Certificate of registered rights (encumbrances) on real estate and its technical characteristics (for confirmation of ownership).
- Passport, birth certificate - for identification of an individual, identity card (for delivery to a provider) - for persons leaving for a permanent residence outside the republic.
- A certificate of permission to travel to a permanent place of residence outside the Republic of Kazakhstan of internal affairs bodies (persons traveling to a permanent place of residence outside the republic).
- A court decision on the loss of the right to use a dwelling (when removed from registration at the place of residence by a court decision).