Coordination of the projected land plot with the graphic data of the automated information system of the state land cadastre
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
- Document proving the identity.
- Plan of the land plot and its sheet of coordinates of angular turning points.
- A copy of the payment document (receipt) confirming payment for the service provided.
Result of the service delivery
An agreed plan for the proposed land plot or a reasoned refusal to provide public services.
If the service recipient did not apply for the result of the service within the specified period, the service provider ensures their storage for one month for delivery, after which they are transferred for further storage to the systematization and storage department of documents (technical archive).