How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- Certifying the right of ownership or a lease agreement, or a contract for the gratuitous use of real estate (loan), or trust management of property, or a public-private partnership agreement, in the absence of information in the information system gateway of "electronic government".
- Information about the evaluation organization's staff on the form.
- Confirming the labor activity of the employee, according to the declared subspecies of activity in accordance with Article 35 of the Labor Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, in the absence of information about the profiles of employees and accounting for labor contracts in the information system gateway of "electronic government".
- Components of the organization's assessment methodology: a strategic development plan, internal regulatory documents regulating the procedure for assessing the knowledge and skills of students, graduates of professional training and specialists in the field of health care.
- List of simulation equipment, equipment and medical instruments on the form.
Documents specified in the sub-paragraphs:
1), 3), 5) of this Standard are submitted in the originals.
2), 4), 6) of this Standard are submitted in copies, with the provision of originals for verification.