Accreditation of an organization that evaluates knowledge and skills of students, graduates of professional training and specialists in the field of healthcare
How to get the service online (on e-Licensing Portal www.elicense.kz)
- Click "Order Service Online" button on this page, then e-Licensing portal page will open in a new window.
- Sign in or register on the e-Licensing Portal.
- In the service datasheet, familiarize with the package of documents and click "Order Service Online" button or select the necessary subtypes of activity and click "Next" button.
- Specify the necessary data, fill in an application and sign it using digital signature.
You can track the status of a submitted application in your personal account in the "My Applications" section. You can find out about obtaining a permit in the "My permits" section, on receipt of the notification in the "My notifications" section.
How to get the service at a government agency (required documents):
- Information about an organization's specialists according to the form.
- Information on the availability of simulation equipment, equipment and medical instruments according to the form.
- Documents provided in the conditions for obtaining a certificate of accreditation by an organization that evaluates the knowledge and skills of students, graduates of professional training and specialists in the field of healthcare according to the form.
When applying to an evaluation organization through the office of the Committee, copies of documents are submitted along with original versions for verification or electronic copies can be sent to e-mail: email@example.com or brought on a CD (optical media).
Result of the service delivery
Certificate of accreditation for an organization that evaluates knowledge and skills of students, graduates of professional training and specialists in the field of healthcare.
Substantiated refusal (in any form) to deliver the public service.