How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service at State agency (required documents):
- Document certifying the identity of the head of the sending legal entity (when submitting documents by the head of the legal entity) for identification.
- identity document, notarized power of attorney of the authorized representative of the legal entity (when providing documents by the authorized representative of the legal entity) for identification;
- the document proving the identity of the natural person (if the provision of documents a natural person) to identify;
- an identity document, notarized power of attorney of an authorized representative of an individual (when submitting documents by a representative of an individual) for identification.
- Completed application for training, retraining, and advanced training in the field of physical culture and sports.