Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal cabinet (in the History of Services section) familiarize with the notification of your request's processing that will come within admonished time.
How to get the service in State corporation "Government for citizens" JSC (required documents):
- ID card.
- Military document (attached certificate or military ticket, for determination the belonging to the military consideration).
- Medical record card on able-bodied level.
Reception is carried out at the place of registration of the service recipient.