How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
Only individuals can receive address information on the portal. The online service is available for citizens whose birth certificate was recorded not earlier than August 13, 2007
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- ID card.
- Birth certificate (to confirm family ties when receiving address information on close relatives).
- Notarized consent of a natural person, except for close relatives, for the issuance of address information to the service recipient in respect of this person.